Bouse Elementary School
At Bouse Elementary School, we use a proven system for long-lasting, success-oriented learning opportunities. Our small, multi-grade classrooms provide an optimal structure for differentiated instruction where we can tailor the educational experience to meet individual student needs. Using the latest curriculum and up-to-date technology, our highly qualified teachers and staff work together to prepare students for success now and in the future. Our students come to understand the importance of responsibility, critical thinking, and teamwork as they collaborate on projects and learn together.
In addition to our excellent curriculum, we offer special student services including:
- Gifted education
- Hearing, vision, and preschool screenings
- Preschool for those children who meet the special criteria
- Speech and language therapy
- Special education services
- Title I reading and math
Our first priority is student achievement. To accomplish this, we envision:
- a true partnership including parents, students, staff, the board of education, and community resources;
- a well-equipped, qualified staff that puts students first and exhibits strong leadership, a passion for learning, and a commitment to success for every student;
- a curriculum based on research and best practices that allows students to demonstrate knowledge through a variety of activities; and
- exceptional facilities providing safe and developmentally appropriate environments that allow for short- and long-term growth.
Bouse Elementary School strives to provide students with a world-class education that will prepare them for the challenges of life in the twenty-first century. We enable each child to reach his or her highest potential through differentiated instruction in a safe, positive, and nurturing environment.