Human Resources Department
At Bouse Elementary School District, we’re always on the lookout for highly qualified, dedicated professionals to join our team—so if you fit this description, we’d love to hear from you! Check out the job listings and applications at the side of this page, and follow the application instructions provided below.
Applicants must provide the following information along with a completed application:
- Teaching Certificate: Submit a copy of your valid Arizona Department of Education certificate. If your certificate is pending, indicate “pending” in the date-issued column, and list all certificates for which you have applied (elementary, secondary, etc.).
- Education Proficiency Assessment: Provide a copy of your test results (if they are not on your certificate).
- Resume: Submit your current resume.
- Transcripts: Include a complete set of college transcripts.
- Letters of Reference: Provide three letters of professional recommendation, including letters from teaching supervisors. If you do not have teaching experience, we accept letters of reference.
- Fingerprint Clearance Card: Attach a copy of your valid Arizona fingerprint clearance card.
Upon completion, please mail your application and all other requested information to:
Bouse Elementary School District No. 26
P.O. Box 94
Bouse, AZ 85325